150 Morristown Road
Suite 106
Bernardsville, NJ 07924

We are required by law to obtain a "Customs Power of Attorney" in order for us to file your documents with US Customs on your behalf. The "Customs Power of Attorney" form can be downloaded as PDF document and faxed back to us.

Download the Power of Attorney

The document requires Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to open it. It is a free download at www.adobe.com.

Below are a number of links to related sites:

U.S. Customs provides extensive information regarding rules and regulations regarding importing and exporting goods.

Any person or firm wishing to engage in the business of importing distilled spirits, wines, or malt beverages into the United States must first obtain an importer's basic permit from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, Department of the Treasury, Washington, DC 20226, Tel. (202) 927-8110. That agency is responsible for administering the Federal Alcohol Administration Act. Importng of firearms are also subject to the regulations set forth by the ATF.

Most food products are subject to additional regulations under the Food and Drug Administration as well as the Department of Agriculture.

The importation of live wildlife and/or plants are subject to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service regualtions.

Feel free to contact us if you have a question about importing a specific good.


[customs clearance] [request a quote] [clients
[resources] [contact]

Copyright 2019 K.C. Burdette Co., Inc.